Cleanse, rinse, repeat, pat dry….starting out fresh is the reason why!
Here’s my personal skin care routine:
1. Murad Refreshing Cleanser
I’ve been washing my face with this cleanser for over 25 years. It’s light and slightly sudsy.
2. Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum
A couple of pumps of this luxurious serum feels light, smells great and keeps my skin feeling hydrated
3. Dr Hauschka Revitalizing Day Cream
A botanical lightweight moisturizer – smells good, feels good.
4. Cle de Peau Anti Rides Eye Baume
My favorite eye cream. I use it with the concealer to wake up under eyes.
5. La Roche Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid spf 60.
This one is so light weight, it’s perfect under make up.
1. Murad Refreshing Cleanser, Murad AHA BHA Cleanser
At night I wash twice…first to break down make up and other impurities from being out in the day, second to lightly exfoliate.
2. NeriumAD Anti Aging Night Cream
The results of this night time treatment are undeniable.
3. Smith’s Rosebud Salve
On my lips and cuticles for overnight protection from dryness.
4. I think the best treatment cream is Nerium Firm to smooth and tighten.
5. For a custom scented body lotion that sparkles I love Bath Bar Make me a Star Body Lotion. My favorite scent is neroli mixed with lemon. There are countless choices!