Nutella French Toast Roll Ups are the perfect no-fuss brunch item that all of your guests will be raving about for a long time! Brioche AND Nutella?! Count us in!
But wait… there’s more! Check out the full recipe below and watch everyone flock to these sinfully delicious treats like there’s no tomorrow:
8 slices brioche bread (or plain white bread), crusts removed
8 teaspoons Nutella hazelnut spread (room temp)
3 large eggs
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup/ 200g sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Lay bread on your chopping board and spread one teaspoon of Nutella on each slice.
2. Roll up bread away from you to form a roll up.
3. Crack eggs and whisk in a bowl. Dip roll ups in egg.
4. Melt butter in a non-stick skillet over a medium heat and fry roll ups until browned on all sides. This will take about 3 minutes.
5. In a bowl combine sugar and cinnamon. Toss roll ups in the sugar. Serve with some extra melted Nutella