We know it’s hard to keep track of the latest recalls, so we’re here to offer help and and let you know the recalled products for the month of August (see July’s recalls here). If you own one of these products, contact the manufacturer for a refund or click the product link for more details.
1. My Clothes Inc. Children’s Pajamas: Everyone needs pajamas, but these may not be the best choice for your kids. Some styles of the pajamas were recalled for not meeting flammable standards. So if they’re sleeping in these, they might catch on fire.
2. Bumbo Baby Seats: The kiddos should be properly strapped in. Unfortunately, babies and other squirmy kids can wiggle out of these baby seats and possibly hurt themselves. Consumers can also order a free repair kit.
3. Energizer Rotating Night Lights: No kid’s room would be complete without a nightlight. But these little LED-filled items can overheat and smoke, possibly causing burns. Contact Energizer for returning the nightlights and get a $7 coupon.
4. EOS Rebel T4i Digital SLR Cameras: Taking pictures is fun, but not when you get an allergic reaction to your camera. Cannon is recalling this version of their DSLR due to a chemical used in the camera’s rubber grips that can irritate the skin.
5. GE, GE Adora, GE Eterna, GE Profile and Hotpoint Dishwashers: Whoops! Those dishes you’re drying might not be worth the headache. GE has recalled these versions of their dishwashers because the pose a fire hazard.
6. CareBears Pacifiers: Stay away from these CareBears pacifiers. The nipple can easily detach from the base, causing a choking hazard for kids.
7. Kickboard USA Scooters: Scooters are a must have for the kids on the go, but unfortunately for Kickboard USA, their scooters have a plastic platform covering the front wheel base which can break, and cut the person using them.