YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Celebrate a warm summer day, with our fresh Piña Colada Smoothie! This recipe takes advantage of the natural sugars found in pineapple and mango, instead of adding extra unnecessary sugars.
Pineapple Fun Facts
- Pineapples are formed by many flowers whose fruitlets join around the fruit’s core.
- There is a lot of vitamin C in pineapples, which is good for your immune system.
Mango Fun Facts
- There are more than 20 different vitamins and minerals in a single mango.
- Mangos, cashews, and pistachios are all members of the same botanical family.
Kids can help:
- Measure the frozen fruit.
- Pour the liquids.
- Blend the ingredients.
Piña Colada Smoothie
1 cup frozen mango, cubed
1 cup frozen pineapple, cubed
1 ½ cups pineapple juice
1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
Blend all ingredients in the blender until smooth.
This post was originally featured on Foodstirs.