YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Surprise! Valentine’s Day is coming up! I really can’t help you with what your love might actually want for the big day. My husband keeps asking me and I’ve got nothing. But, if you are considering one of these, think again.
1. The giant Hunka Love Bear. Where would you even put this? In a garage sale, that’s where.
2. A gold dipped rose. What? Why?
3. These. Nothing says, “let’s put the kids to bed early” like a pair of cow hoodie footies. Or, is that a bunny?
4. Names drawn in sand framed art. And, this would be a sweet gift if Sable and Jeff had actually gone to the beach, but this is just a computer generated picture.
5. Or these matching shirts. Just. No.
What is the best Valentine’s gift that you have received? Not including my son (born on February 14th), the best gifts my husband gave to me were the ones that didn’t cost any money. Handwritten notes rank high on my list.
What are your plans for the big day or do you even celebrate?
Originally posted at Jennifer’s blog.